Legacy-Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy-Craft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Yes You Can 2.1 Ingilizce Cal?sma Kitab?n?n Cevaplar?.iso 2
[GUIDE]How to make a good application form EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:26 pm by bohdavand

» Delorme Street Atlas USA.
[GUIDE]How to make a good application form EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:56 am by bohdavand

» Driver Turbo 2.7.0 Key.rar Hit
[GUIDE]How to make a good application form EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 1:20 am by bohdavand

» Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 6.5.3 Build 0310
[GUIDE]How to make a good application form EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:38 am by bohdavand

» EximiousSoft GIF Creator 5 81 [CRACKED
[GUIDE]How to make a good application form EmptyThu May 29, 2014 10:46 am by bohdavand

» VMware-vsamanager-en-1.0.0-458417
[GUIDE]How to make a good application form EmptyWed May 28, 2014 3:12 pm by bohdavand

[GUIDE]How to make a good application form EmptyWed May 28, 2014 1:02 am by bohdavand

[GUIDE]How to make a good application form EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:50 am by bohdavand

» [] Corel PaintShop Pro X2
[GUIDE]How to make a good application form EmptyTue May 27, 2014 6:08 am by bohdavand

[GUIDE]How to make a good application form

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haxious

Haxious

[GUIDE]How to make a good application form Empty
PostSubject: [GUIDE]How to make a good application form   [GUIDE]How to make a good application form EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:13 pm

If you want to get a higher chance of getting accepted, then follow these guides

1. Include your IGN and TimeZone, it's important that you state your IGN so the owner will know the name he is going to promote and including your Time Zone helps because the owner will know the time you will be online

2. State how long you have been on the server and what have you done so far, have you been successful in the server or have you done any good to the server.

3. It's important to fix your grammar and spelling and not post something like this
"I been on server for long time ! Pls promote me" or "i H4V3 B33N 0N S3RV3R 4 L0NG"

4. Tell us why you want to be promoted, do not use this reasons
"I deserve to be promoted" "I've played for a long time" "I can be trusted" , because if you use that as your reason then you're not the only I should promote but everyone since you all say that, say something that's different from other people's reasons

5. Know what to say and when to say it. Get to the point while including all the important details and excluding the minor details, for example

WRONG : "I want to become a mod because ever since I started to play Minecraft, I have dreamed of becoming a mod in all the servers, my friend introduced Minecraft to me and I loved it. . . . blah blah blah"

I wanted to know why you wanted to become a mod but I never said I wanted to hear your life story.
Back to top Go down
http://LegacyCraft.tk

[GUIDE]How to make a good application form
Page 1 of 1